Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Tevan

I have not been this happy in a long time.
I want to write about my friend Tevan whom I've got to know
through Cheryl and well, he has been a blessing to me personally.
Tevan and I share a deep friendship and we have been open and
honest to each other since day one.

Well, what he has taught me in the friendship is that physical appearance
is not the only thing a guy looks for. Yes, i noe this in theory but have not
seen it in practical. He has shown me that physicall beauty is not everything.
It has been a great adventure for us cos we are learning so much from each other.
The things we do, and of course the things we talked about, it has always benefited
me.

Hmm, just wanted to do a write up on Tevan and the friendship that I share with him
I also want to remember the mountain metophorical theory he said about me.
My times in Penang will never be the same without Tevan..
:)


1 comment:

gR@c3y said...

woooo.. is this the guy you were telling ma about?? hahaha... eh, so sweet of you to call lar.. i'm touched and happy everytime. hahaha.. love you, miss you.. (your saham drop ad after this, ppl think i'm your bf or something).. WAHAHAHA~!!!