Monday, September 13, 2004

A rather Quiet day

Today has been a rather quiet there. It all started at 1 pm where I had my creative writting test. So the whole class was quiet and no one said a word or else we will get the stare from Robert Raymer my lecturer.

Then the next class was cinematography...Two groups did presentation on Jean-Luc Godard's A woman is a woman movie. Yeah, everyone was quiet cos the presentation was really boring. That's the end of the whole day's class.

Went for tennis with Jess-Mim and it started to rain. We couldnt continue and left for home. After mandi, we went for dinner. Then, the whole house is quiet now cos Tevan and Geeta are not here in my apartment. Cheryl is out for meeting again and Chin Hsia is forever taking her beauty sleep. Jess mim in her secluded room and left me all alone in the hall...listening to WOW worship and just enjoying the peace and quiet around here..

Now, I am beginning to realize the importance of good frens in your life. I used to think that ppl just take u for granted at times....but I praise God for giving me so many good friends in my life to love me, rebuke me, teach me, encourage me, and for me to run too.....Thank you for Friends Lord..:)



No comments: