Friday, September 10, 2004

Ending of Semester

Time just flies and you didnt even feel it passing by. Phew, my last 2 weeks of lectures and that is it for this semester. Had been doing many things over the course of one month and tats how long i didnt blog.

Well, things like work, shooting, assignments, activities, work and all just take away all your time and energy. Hmm, things are begginning to settle down not because I am old and its time for me to get married. :) I guess tat this weekend will be assignment handing in time and many people are just rushing to finish it on time, including me. too lazy to do so here I am sitting in front of the pc doing the things tat i find relaxing to the mind.

Been doing some thinking about myself, my friendship and of course my life in general. Sometimes i think i am too compromising....and yet at time i dun feel tat way...Friendship in general are fine, meeting up with new ppl, maintaining the old and yet, its just like a cycle,.....every beginning of friendship is exciting and fun...and when we get to noe each other on and out...there is not much excitement left....and now...where is that suppose to go? I wonder....

Hmm, been too busy looking at other things and not the things tat i shud....Like my r/ship with God and all....



2 comments:

gR@c3y said...

good to read from you again. been dropping by and finally get to read something new from you. shooting huh? pretty cool... so finally things are settling down. so hope to read more updates from you this time around. send my love to everyone there. thanks...

WontdieonE said...

You ARE old!! Quickly get married so that I could get more Ang Paos! hehe~

juz dropping by Elina,
Andrew Liu
brother of,
Aaron Liu,
son of,
Thomas Liu