Saturday, September 11, 2004

Saturday

I slept at 5 am last nite, just chatting with room mate. Well, when I woke up at 1 pm this afternoon, no one was home except Cherly who is sleeping. She just left the house for practise.

Here I am home alone with the cd playing on the pc. Actually, I do enjoy the peace and quiet sometimes..Despite being a Saturday, I am fine staying at home and maybe i am getting older..hehe....not much of going out these days..Just sit at home and watch some DVDs.:)

Hmm, I am working on a short story which I need to hand in on Mon. Hehe, just started and it's not even one page...Too lazy to continue and here I am blogging away.

I am not sure how many actually reads my blog and its also not my intention for ppl to read it..I just write and I guess I am better in expressing myself in writing..:)

Yeah, in one of my moods again...the thing of being alone sometimes...makes u like this...

:) Saturday nite....watching PAssion of Christ in the cinema later...dunno how my fren got the ticket but i am going anyway...
Cioaz

No comments: