Saturday, August 08, 2009

A Woman in Progress

I have not been writing much as I was busy with entertaining guest from China and we went to Genting and KL for 5 days. It was a rather tiring trip.

Well, I would say the main reason is that I dislike penning down unhappy thots. The past 2-3 weeks has been a roller coaster in my emotions and in my spirit. My negativity, my unforgiveness, my overly sensitive spirit, my pride, my ego, my jealousy, my focus on man, and overall my stubbornness has caused me to loose focus and blamed everyone but myself with the things I see unfit and that's happening in my life.

I thank Jesus for being patient with me and every so gracious in my life. Every area need to be dealt before I can move move on to the next spiritual level. My Personal Time (PT) last nite with Ps.Ed has been an eye opener. I never realised I have closed my heart and be such a stubborn mule not to see my weakness. I praise Jesus for the revelations He has given me and the new things he is beginning to do in my life.

I thank Jesus for precious good friends who were there to encourage me, rebuke me, advise me and give me a hard knock when they know I am not in the right mind. Indeed, I am experiencing FREEDOM and Rest. A rest that I have never had all my life.

I am anticipating the new person I am growing to be. As I mentioned in my previous post that there is someth else that needs a breakthrough...I believe I have received the breakthrough.

Wow. Such Revelation. Such NEWness the Lord is allowing me to enjoy.
Indeed, I had been the 100th sheep, Where the shrpherd will abandon the 99 to look just for me.
When he found me, all tired, all lost, all hungy, all dirty from the wandering to unknown and unsafe territory, He put me on his shoulder and take me home to where I belong.

Then He throw a party to celebrate the lost sheep that has been found. WOW..Not even sitting down to nag and scold me for my misbehavior. He CELEBRATED!!!!!!!

Wow such powerful revelation.

A I am woman in progress and I will soar like an EAGLE as my JESUS is leading me there.
WIthout a Shepherd I would be lost. I know He is holding my hand guiding me.

2 comments:

seahorse27 said...

I'm Judith Yen from your facebook. Found your blog in a few clicks. I like your bloggie...

Elina said...

Hi Judith, thanks for visiting this place. Hehehe, I have very few visitors and this is a place where I mainly pen down my tots..:)