Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Waking up on the wrong side of the bed

Slept at 3a.m last nite. My class was at 12 but I got up earlier. Suddenly there was a heavy down pour and thankfully my housemate gave me a ride to class.

I just found out that my tv is not working and my housemates and I tried various way to get it working. Called a friend and he asked me to kick it like Euro Football. Guys?!!! Football Fever maybe. Anyway, sad to know that I cant watch Malaysian Idol this Friday.

Everything seems to go wrong today. Saw my younger sister smoking and all she can say was asked me to keep my mouth shut. So tempted to tell my parents but I know they will be devastated, so I did keep it to myself.

Taught some of friends a sign language dance today for two hours. We are supposed to perform for Combined Freshman on Thursday. It went well.

Being a president of Antropology and Sociology Club, I had to make announcement today in a 700 plus lecture regarding an AGM we are having next week. Since I am a people person, I usually do not get stage fright but today, my legs were shivering the whole time and the lecturer kept asking me questions. I am glad I didnt look like I was nervous. Phew, it was a tough call though.

Lectures start at 8 am tomorrow. Will call it a day.

No comments: