Sunday, October 17, 2004

Sleeping too much

My face has been bloated and all my engine in my body seems to be in a hibernating mode. A once active going girl, suddenly became so passive and its so weird la.:)
Anyway, been over sleeping and my sleeping time is so chaotic I shall say..:) Haha, becoming the creature of the nite and sleep in the day time.. No matter how much u sleep in the day time, u dun seem to be able to catch up on your sleep..I wonder why?

Now looking and scanning tru my notes for my exam paper tmrw and I am so not preapred. Guess, as time goes by, exam adn grades doent seem important to u anymore..

Well, I slept at 6 am in the morn last nite, chatting with Teavn and well, we always have deep conversation and it was good. Had vegetarian CharHo fun and we were just talking about our fears, our struggles and basically, all the crap we went through.. Good conversation.

Another thing my friend Aaron said to me was very sweet and I can remember till today..:) Thanks Aaron for loving me the way I am..
Alrite, got a mission trip meeting and briefing soon. Just killing some time here. I miss home and my doggies..Alot..

No comments: