Saturday, October 09, 2004

No strength tp go on

Sometimes I feel that I've got no strength to carry on anymore. Not even say a word of prayer for my sister, my family and those around me. I feel like hopeless case whcih God has wasted so much time and effort on. And look at me, rotting away with the little hope that I've left.

Got an sms from Ed asking me to pray for my sister as she was angry with my parents. I dunno what is going on back home and I rather not know sometimes. The cross and burden that I'm called to carry is too much to bear and many a time I just feel like giving up. And yet, the thing inside me said. No!!! Not Yet, Another Mile Maybe.

These few days with the peace and quiet I had, cos most of my housemates went back to their hometown n left me alone with Jess who is always in her room. Is it worth the pain and hurt I go through everytime I receive a bad news? Everyttime when I think I am heading the rite way, and there it goes..Wham..!! another bad news coming ur way...

People are expecting me to do someht about it..My sister, family and all..All the expectation ppl set on me..I dun think I can handle it anymore..I am going bonkers..If u happen to read this, pls say a prayer for me, cos i can mutter a word of prayer...


2 comments:

WontdieonE said...

Hey sis~ Juz remember this; In our weakness, His strength is perfect. Cry out to Him~! Let His love cover every part of your soul and rest in His arms.. It was never meant to be easy, being a Christian and all. But if Job could endure such torments from the devil~ You can too! Have faith Elina~ Have faith..

gR@c3y said...

we all have our week times. i'm still in mine. but whenever we do something right, of course the enemy wont be happy and will bring things our way. like what i've heard over and over again: if the enemy leaves us alone for too long, something isnt right with our walk with God. take it easy ok and keep the faith~!! will whisper a prayer for you every now and then. take care!!