Monday, January 23, 2006

Its 2006!!!!!

How 2005 came and gone...
I know this is a late entry...

I have been so busy that I hardly have the time to sit down and blog.
Well, 2006 has started on the rite note een though it has been a tiring and roller coaster ride for me emotionally and spiritually throughout 2005..

I am glad I started with the Author of my life. I have been gaining so much experience this month alone..I gained experienced with teaching Se Ra a 12 year old Korean girl. At first, teaching 4 hours of English straight was definately a chore and difficult.
Now, I enjoy my 4 hours with her and its sad that tomorrow will be my last day.
Hmm, promised her a gift if she get all correct for her english spelling tomorrow..
Aww..I miss her already..

Well, wat else, oh yeah, I did clowning for Digi roadshow.3 days in a row. Damn tiring but was a good experience. How to talk to the kids and physco them.,..hahaha

No comments: