Monday, August 08, 2005

Graduation Is near

My dearest Friends who read my blog regulary. My apology for not updating this blog as regularly as I used to as I am busy with my masters programme.

Had a hectic weekend and am predicting the next weekend will be the same. Family and friends will be coming for my graduation on fri and well, u are all invited to come.

Well, things are well and fine over here. I am enjoying my course and the thought of not going to class are not often..:) hehehe....And well, I am also teaching a 15 year old one to one tuition. I am teaching Bm..Hehehe, not too bad. 2 more months to her exam, and I am keeping my fingers crossed that she will at least pass...

Alrite then, I'm tired, will write again soon,.

2 comments:

Rosalind said...

Oi budak....lu bukalah kedai tuisyen....ajar bubak budak primary, hentam RM50 per head....gerenti kaya.

Buat poster saiz kad manila, post up dekat apartment lu.

Ok am crapping. Neways...congrats!

gnileno said...

hey , just got to know abt your blog. Still remember me?? wan ling here. congrats on your convocation