Wednesday, December 29, 2004

I am normal

As I browse through Mike's blog in xanga http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=micwill, I realised that I am normal. That I can question God in times of doubt, and well, living a Christian life and believing in a God is so difficult sometimes. I am glad, I went through I did, knowing and questioning a God whom despite all unbelief still believes and take interest in me.

Well, FES has indeed imparted something in my life. I am touched by the way they reaches out to the students in a personal way. They see us students as friends, and not some follower uper style which made the students feel inferior. And well, I personally befriended Michael William, Annette and Yoke Yee. I am sure they are genuinely concern about me when I talk to them. So, i will never hesitate to give them a call or when I am in need of a hearing ear, they will be first on my list.

Just want to thank each one of them who has invested their lives in us, students.
Love u guys much

1 comment:

gR@c3y said...

questioning is ok.. God ask us to seek the truth. but dont deny the truth and the truth is He's there and He loves us for who we are; not what we do.

sorry couldnt meet up with you. i was pretty busy and i oso didnt have credit to reply your sms to let you know. haizzz... living on tight budget and on ppl's belanja meal. hahahah... take care ok and God bless~!