Thursday, May 28, 2009

Breakthrough is coming

I decided not to go Singapore after a slow talk with hubby.
We do not have the means at the moment and we are going to
Sabah on the third weekend of June.

Anyway, I had the peace of not going even though I feel a little sad.
I believe Jesus knows best as the worship team needed hubby.
I just found out after I decided not to go.. Jesus timing is perfect.

I am currently planning and practicing for our mission trip to Sabah.
There are many things on my plate and I'm starting to prepare myself
emotionally,spiritually and physically..

Oh did I mention that I am trying to loose weight. I read that obesity
can prevent one of getting pregnant. SO I have to loose 10% of my total
weight to increase my chances of being preggie.

Anyway, I believe Jesus timing is the best. And HE has given me the wisdom
to loose some weight and exercising has becoming easier..

Hubby lost a lot of weight, and he is my so called trainer.
Watched too much of Biggest Loser..

I sensed a breakthrough is going to happen sooon..
I waiting Lord..:)

No comments: